CKYMM Code of Ethics
CKYMM Code of Ethics
- CKYMMunderstands the great responsibility that is held by our psychic Advisors. It is the responsibility of our Advisors to respect the dignity and promote the welfare of our consumers. That in any case that a person express that their own health safety and welfare are at risk of harm, or that of a person in their care, or that they personally name and identify, that they refer that person/or dependent to the proper therapeutic resource or police or welfare organization and that abuse, neglect and exploitation are always immediately reported to the proper authorities and that it be made know to each consumer, that confidentiality is limited to the same ethical codes of social work practice in regards to reporting. We require that all Advisors treat consumers with the utmost respect, compassion and professionalism, which includes being completely focused on the consumer and their needs. Each reader is expected to carry their own liability insurance as an independent conractor and CKYMM, is not liable for claims against you as an independet and contractual reader/advisor.
- To protect the unique nature of the psychic process, CKYMMdoes not provide our Advisors with tools for taking notes or sharing member information.
- For your protection, it is forbidden for an Advisor to request personally identifying information of any kind from a consumer, for any reason.
- It is forbidden for an Advisor to directly ask for money or to solicit outside business from a consumer outside of fees for service posted at the table prior to service. Time trackers are expected to be in use that are accessible to consumers or a verbal time noted alloud at beginning of service and end to allow for additionaly time served. Virtual, romantic or personal relationships with consumers outside of the context of psychic services , while providing services directly with said individual is grounds for dismissal as it is considered a conflict of interest and a dual relationship and possible exploitation.
- Members have the freedom to choose to connect one time or on an ongoing basis with a psychic Advisor through our space, and to terminate a conversation or chat at any time. The amount of time and money a member spends with an Advisor is solely up to the memconsumer.
- Our Advisors avoid imposing their personal values, attitudes, beliefs and behaviors, sharing these only to the extent that they may support the member in understanding the message of the psychic reading.
- Our Advisors understand that trust is at the heart of the service relationship, and work to earn the trust of our members through honesty, professionalism and confidentiality. CKYMMwill not knowingly disclose the content of the interactions between our members and psychics. . As with other counseling relationships, confidentiality may not apply in circumstances where there is imminent danger of harm to self or others, or if legal requirements demand that confidential information be revealed.
- Our Advisors aspire to be open, honest and accurate in their readings. CKYMMwill not support Advisors, whom prolong reading length beyond what is in the member’s best interest or, without informing the consumer, that time has been monetarily extended, in any way dictate the content of the reading.